So, Lee tagged me over the weekend to post six lies and a truth about myself. It was harder than I thought! I decided that it’s much easier to come up with truths than it is to come up with lies.
Oh, and for the record, I started a list of lies today and left it on my desk at work. None of them were inappropriate, but how embarassing would it be if someone read my list of eccentric statements?
Here goes nothing… which one is the truth?
1. I was born in the Midwest, but my family moved to Pennsylvania when I was really young.
2. My mom entered me into a handful of child beauty pageants when I was little. Think Toddlers & Tiaras. Yeah, that didn’t last very long.
3. I have three tattoos- one on my hip, one on my lower back, and one on my foot.
4. I have really neat handwriting. When I was growing up, my hand used to shake when I was writing because I was so concerned with having perfect handwriting.
5. I was valedictorian of my high school class.
6. In college, I made money by signing up students for credit cards in exchange for free pizza. We all know that college kids love pizza, so that job was pretty easy!
7. I rarely let myself cry because I think that it’s a sign of weakness. Don’t even get me started on people who cry at work…
On Friday, I said that I would be putting raspberry sauce on everything I eat until it’s gone. Well, it tastes great on oatmeal, but tonight I tried it in TJ’s No Pudge brownies! I swirled it in with a knife before baking.
I’ll be back this week to reveal THE TRUTH.🙂